This website is provided by HMAF, LLC (hereinafter referred to as “HMAF”). This website may be used for informational purposes only. By using this website or downloading materials from it, you (you and all other visitors to this website hereinafter referred to as “Users”) agree to abide by these terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) set forth below. If Users do not agree to abide by these Terms, please do not use this website or download materials from this website.
HMAF does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information on this website as such information may contain errors, including, without limitation, typographical errors or inaccuracies resulting from the technicalities of operating this website. The user understands that because the content presented on this website is subject to change from time to time and at any time, without notice, the user cannot rely upon the information, price lists, site plans or other information contained on this site as current or accurate. This website does not constitute an offer to contract.
The materials contained in this website are provided to the user on an “as is” basis and HMAF disclaims any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind or nature, including, without limitation, warranties of title, noninfringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. In any jurisdiction where such warranties cannot be disclaimed, in whole or in part, by applicable law, the disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall HMAF or any of its officers, directors, members or affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever arising in any way from the use of, or inability to use, the website or its content and materials, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages.
HMAF shall not be liable for such damages even if HMAF has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any jurisdiction where liability cannot be limited, in whole or in part, by applicable law, the disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law.
Real estate featured on this website may be owned by unrelated third parties. HMAF is not involved in the sale of properties owned by third parties. All information about property available for sale is provided by the seller or the seller’s agent and not by Ford Plantation. The material on this website shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of offers to buy real estate to residents of any jurisdiction where prohibited by law. Users should not rely upon the information contained on this website when making decisions for the purchase or lease of real estate. Use of amenities described on this website may be subject to membership requirements and additional fees. Memberships are offered exclusively for social recreational purposes and should not be viewed or acquired as an investment.
All materials on this website shall be deemed to be the intellectual property (i.e., copyright, trademark, trade dress, service mark or other intellectual property right) of HMAF or its affiliates or by third parties that have granted their permission to display these materials on this website. The materials and presentation of this website are the exclusive property of HMAF and may be protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. HMAF reserves all intellectual property rights in all of the content appearing on this website. Users shall not obtain any right, title or interest in or to any of the materials on this website as a result of accessing, printing or downloading such materials. The copying, modifying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, reproducing, or creating of derivative works from the information contained on this website is prohibited unless expressly authorized in writing by Ford Plantation.
Applicable Law and Venue
The laws of the State of Georgia and the United States of America shall govern these Terms. All Users hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Georgia in the United States of America for any claims arising from or relating to the use of this website. All Users further hereby waive any objection to the venue of such claims in the courts of the State of Georgia of the United States of America.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold HMAF harmless from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to use of the website.
These Terms represent the complete statement of the Terms and Conditions of Use, and they supersede any and all prior statements of the Terms and Conditions of Use. If any provision in these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the enforceability of the remainder of these Terms shall not be affected, and these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. The failure by HMAF to insist upon compliance by User with these Terms shall not limit HMAF’s rights with respect to subsequent breaches of compliance of these Terms by User.
HMAF (or third party service providers on its behalf) reserves the right to collect all information which is routinely available through User’s access of the website, including the frequency of site visits, pages viewed, time of visits, the internet service provider, geographic location of your computer or other device, date/time stamp, the site(s), application(s), destination(s) and/or services you arrived from, and other clickstream data. HMAF may set and access cookies and similar technologies on your computer. All of this information is valuable to HMAF and will be retained for the purposes of improving its website and the information featured on this website, developing effective marketing strategies, project planning, as well as for other purposes in HMAF’s sole discretion. HMAF cannot guarantee that information transmitted through this website will remain confidential or secure. By using this website, you consent to HMAF’s collection and use of information as described in this Privacy Statement.
What Are Cookies?
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Site preferences cookies in order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve ads uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- We use ads to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant ads where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, social media sites—including Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube—will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Subject to Change